EMERALD-MAXI-A – WIDE STRIP OF EVEN ILLUMINATION
EMERALD-MAXI-A is LEDiL’s new area lighting optic with excellent illuminance uniformity over long distances. EMERALD-MAXI-A is suitable for IESNA Type I Medium street lighting, retrofit street lighting applications, emergency escape lighting as well as pedestrian and security street lighting applications when tilted around 15 deg.
The lens features extremely wide batwing type two sided beam with a narrow cutoff on the transversal axis. EMERALD-MAXI-A is optimized for the high power domed multi-crystal LEDs like Luxeon M from Philips Lumileds and MK-R from Cree.
- IESNA Type I Medium light distribution
- Great illuminance uniformity, features wide strip of light
- Different technical lighting applications
- Emergency escape lighting
- Type I street lighting
- Pedestrian and security street lighting
- Retrofit street lights