HELENA — SHINING BRIGHT LIKE A DIAMOND
The New Fresnel lens from Ledil – HELENA - is an excellent example of our precision engineering. The tool has been engineered to exacting standards using Diamond turning methods. This production method produces some of the highest quality optics in the world and allows Ledil to manufacture to an accuracy of a hundredth of a millimetre, thus giving great control of the light - turning light into lighting the LEDiL way.
Helena is designed to work with Luxeon K series LEDs and it produces 22˚ beam angle. The Helena has been designed to sit very close to light source this allowing compact fixture design.
There are 2 variants - the HELENA-A is designed for a maximum intensity peak, giving good on axis candela values. HELENA-B is manufactured with some pillow texturing on the top side of the lense to widen and smooth the light fractionally.
- Precise diamond turned moulded surfaces replicate designed optical shape with exact precision
- Narrow viewing angle with good efficiency
- Fresnel type folded prism optical design allows flat design of the fixture
- Indoor architectural lighting
- Stage lighting
- Retail lighting
- Flat luminaire designs
- Applications where maximum intensity of the light source is critical