FLORENTINA-OPEN – BASE FOR CUSTOMIZED INDOOR LIGHTING
LEDiL’s FLORENTINA product family is the most versatile package for indoor lighting when it comes to different fastening and customization possibilities. Complementing the package with FLORENTINA-OPEN, a stripped-down version of the original to give you the full freedom for creating personalized luminaire solutions. Whether you go for a colorful, wooden, metallized, curved or carved outlook - or something we haven’t come up yet – you have the possibility to do so. OPEN-versions are available in both the 2X2 and 4X1 FLORENTINA base structures supporting a wide range different beam patterns.
- OPEN versions from the basic FLORENTINA 2X2 and 4X1 versions allowing own customized front panels
- Front panels can be fastened using screws, tape, glue or clips, and can be made out from plastic, metal, wood etc.
- Supports different mounting options and easily adjustable tilt angle
- Can be implemented inside the luminaire
- Both the shade and the PCB can be fastened to the heat sink using only two screws if desired