TATIANA – LENS MODULE OPTIMIZED FOR RUSSIAN ROADS
LEDiL - a global forerunner in the designing and manufacturing of secondary optics for LED lighting - introduces TATIANA family of optical modules designed to fulfil and exceed Russian street lighting standards. With the introduction of TATIANA, LEDiL introduces a new adjustable modular platform into the market. TATIANA module consists of four lenses that simply can be snapped apart into single lenses. Lenses have LEDiL standard 25 x 25 mm footprint compatible with existing SQ and 2X2 platforms. This compatibility across the full range simplifies retrofitting into existing luminaires with LEDs.
- Designed especially to meet Russian street lighting standards.
- Optimized for Cree XM-L and 3535 sized high power LEDs.
- New 1X4 module size is compatible with the SQ-family.
- Module can be snapped into four single lenses which enable upgrading old lighting fixtures and gives more freedom when designing the fixture.
- Designed for lighting fixtures with 15° mounting angle.
- Suitable also for wire-mounted catenary luminaires.