FLORENCE-1R-MAXI-WG – WALL-GRAZING OPTIC FOR HIGH POWER LEDS
LEDiL introduces a new addition to its FLORENCE-1R family, the FLORENCE-1R-MAXI-WG linear wall-grazing lens designed for interior architectural lighting. The FLORENCE-1R-MAXI-WG has an asymmetric oval light beam pattern and a very narrow beam with high peak value to maximize light falling into wall. The FLORENCE-1R-MAXI-WG can be used as a single unit to highlight a certain zone of the wall or as continuous lamp line for overall wall washing illumination. It can be installed either to the ceiling or on the floor level and fastened with FLORENCE-CLIPs. The 1R-MAXI-WG features uniform wall performance with optimal vertical depth and horizontal wideness and the design also allows the illumination to start already from the mounting level. The FLORENCE-1R-MAXI-WG is designed especially for high power LEDs. Linear optical design enables easy scaling for desired module lumen output.
- Asymmetric oval beam type with applicable CD/LM peak
- Uniform wall performance with optimal vertical depth and horizontal wideness
- Allows illumination starting already from the mounting level
- Installed either to the ceiling or on the floor
- Can be fastened with FLORENCE-CLIPs
- Compatible with range of high power LEDs from brands like Cree, Philips Lumileds, Nichia and Osram